From: MFELDMAN@GWUVM.BITNET (Mike Feldman)
Subject: Tasking - the bitter end
Date: 23 Feb 88 19:31:00 GMT	[thread overview]

To all of you who sat through what may have been (for you) an endless
and boring discussion on an issue that leaves you cold - thank you for
your patience. As far as I'm concerned the purpose was served; I've got
nothing more to say about it (publicly) and there's no other item on
my agenda of similar magnitude. So you can take your fingers off the
delete key again. Thanks again, Ada fans. /Mike