From: stroup@NRL-CSS.ARPA (janet l stroup)
Subject: Ada tools
Date: 5 Jan 88 16:49:35 GMT	[thread overview]

I'm conducting a survey of available (or soon-to-be) software tools
that evaluate existing Ada code or pseudocode.  I'm primarily
interested in data flow analyzers, performance monitors or analyzers,
static and dynamic analyzers, execution analyzers, and automatic test
case generation tools.  Obviously, the AJPO's Ada Information
Clearinghouse is a good place to start, but I'd still be very
interested in hearing from anyone who is currently building Ada
tools or who has used existing tools and could relate their experience.

Janet L. Stroup			arpa:  stroup@nrl-css.arpa
Naval Research Laboratory	csnet: stroup%nrl-css.arpa@relay.cs.net
Washington, DC 20375-5000	uucp:  ...!decvax!nrl-css!stroup