* Lempel-Ziv-Welch in ADA 95
@ 2001-05-20 11:31 messmer.lucien
From: messmer.lucien @ 2001-05-20 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm studying Lempel-Ziz-Welch' method and trying to apply it in ADA
95. Would you have anything written concerning that method in your
past work, I would be very interested in receiving it.

With many thanks in advance,

Lucien MESSMER

* Re: Lempel-Ziv-Welch in ADA 95
@ 2001-05-20 13:30 ` Florian Weimer