From: Paul Rubin <no.email@nospam.invalid>
Subject: Re: ANN: STM32F4 GNAT Run Time Systems 20150204
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 10:51:29 -0800
Date: 2015-02-05T10:51:29-08:00	[thread overview]

> The Discovery boards are intended for exploration, so it seems
> reasonable for them to impose this restriction. I need to work out
> porting at some point.

I've been interested in this board because of its small size, and had
been wanting to ask how difficult it is to create a BSP:

  http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/teensy31.html

I guess this seems like as good a place as any to bring it up.  The cpu
is a Cortex M4 rather than M4F, if that matters for fixed point code.