From: Chris Morgan <mihalis@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Annotated Reference Manual: Text to HTML
Date: 1997/11/06
Date: 1997-11-05T21:20:38-08:00	[thread overview]

Simon Wright <simon@pogner.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Actually the AARM and the Rationale are quite different. I find the
> AARM useful when trying to puzzle out some obscure point.

My first introduction to Ada95 (back when I didn't even know it
existed) was borrowing and photocopying a draft AARM from a
colleague. Needless to say I thought the revision was a good bit more
scary than it really is.

Also, it
> makes a good text-only reference for searching in your favourite text
> editor (one that'll take 2.8MB, anyway).

Something that won't edit a file that size shouldn't really be anyones
favourite, but let's let sleeping dogs lie :-)

Chris
--
 	"everything remotely enjoyable turns out to be
 	 powerfully addictive and expensive and bad for you"