* GNAT/GCC 3.0?
@ 2001-08-09 18:37 lange92
From: lange92 @ 2001-08-09 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

A while back I read something about GCC including gnat in the main gcc
tree. Has anyone heard about the plans to include it in gcc recently?

DanL

* Re: GNAT/GCC 3.0?
@ 2001-08-10  2:19 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 2001-08-10  2:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <Pine.LNX.4.33.0108091330420.130-100000@2067.resnet.uni.edu>, <lange92@2067.resnet.uni.edu> writes:
> A while back I read something about GCC including gnat in the main gcc
> tree. Has anyone heard about the plans to include it in gcc recently?

Yes, I have read about it in this newsgroup within the past two weeks.
I don't remember the details, but you could check an archive.

* Re: GNAT/GCC 3.0?
@ 2001-08-10 10:42   ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 2001-08-10 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kilgallen@eisner.decus.org.nospam (Larry Kilgallen) wrote in message news:<6BbNZYxtKoM8@eisner.encompasserve.org>...
> In article <Pine.LNX.4.33.0108091330420.130-100000@2067.resnet.uni.edu>, <lange92@2067.resnet.uni.edu> writes:
> > A while back I read something about GCC including gnat in the main gcc
> > tree. Has anyone heard about the plans to include it in gcc recently?
>
> Yes, I have read about it in this newsgroup within the past two weeks.
> I don't remember the details, but you could check an archive.

This is still in the works, and we hope to see something happen in
the next couple of weeks (probably realistically at the start of
September at this stage).

* Re: GNAT/GCC 3.0?
@ 2001-08-10 11:15   ` nicolas
From: nicolas @ 2001-08-10 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

In the middle of June, R.Dewar talked about days/weeks rather than months
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-06/msg01053.html
According to that, this should happen in the next few days

"Larry Kilgallen" <Kilgallen@eisner.decus.org.nospam> a �crit dans le

@ 2001-08-10 12:50     ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2001-08-10 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

"nicolas" <n.brunot@cadwin.com> writes:

> In the middle of June, R.Dewar talked about days/weeks rather than months
> According to that, this should happen in the next few days

This information is probably out of date.