From: Jacob Sparre Andersen <jacob@jacob-sparre.dk>
Subject: Re: GNAT serial comm  under FreeBSD - PROGRAM_ERROR raised
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:40:23 +0100
Date: 2015-03-10T10:40:23+01:00	[thread overview]

Darek <darek.maksimiuk@gmail.com> wrote:

>  raised PROGRAM_ERROR : Serial Communications not implemented
>
> If this is a feature (due to any imaginable issues), is there any
> other package that handles the serial communication under FreeBSD?

I think this may just be the current state of the
"GNAT.Serial_Communications" package for FreeBSD.

You could look into how the package is implemented for other Unix
platforms (e.g. Linux), and see if that can easily be ported to FreeBSD.
I wouldn't expect it to be too hard.

Greetings,

Jacob
--
Warning: Dates in calendars are closer than they appear.