* Re: www.adahome.com
       [not found] ` <3A57776A.C2294DCD@ix.netcom.com>
@ 2001-01-06 22:41   ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2001-01-06 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lao Xiao Hai <laoxhai@ix.netcom.com> writes:

> That would make sense except there is an outstanding question regarding
> Dr. Kempe's availability to do anything at all.   Not long after earning his
> Ph.D, he disappeared from the Ada community, and as nearly as anyone has
> been able to determine,  he has disappeared altogether.
>
> For the moment, I worry more about Magnus than about AdaHome.

Has anybody tried to phone him?

@ 2001-01-11 22:17   ` Wes Groleau
       [not found]     ` <1jx76.117133$A06.3773284@news1.frmt1.sfba.home.com>
From: Wes Groleau @ 2001-01-11 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Ph.D, he disappeared from the Ada community, and as nearly as anyone has
> been able to determine,  he has disappeared altogether.

I did a Web search for his name not long ago, and
found some evidence that he had posted something to
some discussion group somewhere sometime last year.

Sorry, my memory isn't better, but I'm sure most of
you are capable of repeating that search.

--
Wes Groleau
http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~wgroleau

* Re: www.adahome.com
       [not found]     ` <1jx76.117133$A06.3773284@news1.frmt1.sfba.home.com>
@ 2001-01-16 20:24       ` Wes Groleau
From: Wes Groleau @ 2001-01-16 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

> > evidence that he had posted something ... last year.
> A fairly recent web-walk found, for the year 2000,
> www.adahome.com/Market/condex/ Last-Modified: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:18:40 GMT
> www.adahome.com/Market/condex/tc.html Last-Modified: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:55:04 GMT
> www.adahome.com/Market/jobs/tc.html Last-Modified: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:56:36 GMT
> www.adahome.com/Ada/Market/condex/ Last-Modified: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:18:40 GMT
> www.adahome.com/Ada/Market/condex/tc.html Last-Modified: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:55:04 GMT
> www.adahome.com/Ada/Market/jobs/tc.html Last-Modified: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:56:36 GMT

I missed those, but I'm glad to see them.  I was referring to
a web search which turned up evidence that someone named
Magnus Kempe was occasionally posting to discussion groups
unrelated to Ada.