From: Samuel Tardieu <sam@rfc1149.net>
Subject: Re: Net never forgets (was: Re: SPARK)
Date: 20 Oct 2004 16:52:00 +0200
Date: 2004-10-20T16:52:00+02:00	[thread overview]

>>>>> "Alexander" == Alexander E Kopilovich <aek@VB1162.spb.edu> writes:

Alexander> As I did not consider that my posting as urgent or too
Alexander> valuable, I decided to let it go that way instead of
Alexander> cancelling and re-posting it. Ironically, it seems that a
Alexander> pack of real spam, which attracted attention to the
Alexander> Mailman's spam-prevention mechanism, pushed it through, at
Alexander> last.  Anyway, Net never forgets! -:)

I manually validated it when I noticed that you had not reposted it :-)

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam@rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam