* GNAT Binary Distribution/Compilation for HPUX11.00
@ 2001-08-10  8:07 Bernd Holzmüller
From: Bernd Holzmüller @ 2001-08-10  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone successfully compiled gnat3.13 for HPUX11.00? We spent
couple of days without succeeding. Any help appreciated!

Cheers,
Bernd Holzm�ller

* Re: GNAT Binary Distribution/Compilation for HPUX11.00
@ 2001-08-10  9:44 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2001-08-10  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

holzmueller@ics-ag.de (Bernd Holzm�ller) writes:

> Has anyone successfully compiled gnat3.13 for HPUX11.00? We spent
> couple of days without succeeding. Any help appreciated!

Isn't this a target fully supported by ACT?  You might want to contact
them for help.

* Re: GNAT Binary Distribution/Compilation for HPUX11.00
@ 2001-08-12  1:40   ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 2001-08-12  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> wrote in message news:<87r8uk2qrd.fsf@deneb.enyo.de>...
> holzmueller@ics-ag.de (Bernd Holzm�ller) writes:
>
> > Has anyone successfully compiled gnat3.13 for HPUX11.00? We spent
> > couple of days without succeeding. Any help appreciated!
>
> Isn't this a target fully supported by ACT?  You might want to contact
> them for help.

Ada Core Technologies does indeed fully support HPUX versions 10
and 11. Contact sales@act-europe.fr or sales@gnat.com for details.

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies