* Sockets.constants ads: where?
@ 2002-10-17  8:31 Sim Con
From: Sim Con @ 2002-10-17  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello! I just download adasocket package and i try to compile some
example (i am using a windows OS), but i can't build anything with the
build.bat included becouse i havent' any sockets-constant.ads file, any
help on installing this package on windows? thanx in advance!!!

* Re: Sockets.constants ads: where?
@ 2002-10-17  9:28 ` Samuel Tardieu
From: Samuel Tardieu @ 2002-10-17  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sim> Hello! I just download adasocket package and i try to compile
Sim> some example (i am using a windows OS), but i can't build
Sim> anything with the build.bat included becouse i havent' any
Sim> sockets-constant.ads file, any help on installing this package on
Sim> windows? thanx in advance!!!

You should post this question to the AdaSockets mailing-list. See
http://www.rfc1149.net/devel/adasockets/

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam@rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam