From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: Who's using Ada in industry?
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:14:51 +0100
Date: 2008-03-21T15:14:51+01:00	[thread overview]

mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu (Michael Feldman) writes:
> Now I need your help. Please look at this long and interesting list,
> and let me know if you have anything to add to it (or delete if
> necessary). If you can provide a valid link for a project that
> doesn't have one, that would be great.

Barco Avionics [1] and Eurocontrol's Central Flow Management Unit [2]
are both missing from your list, and both have publicly stated they
used Ada.

[1] http://www.cs.kuleuven.be/~dirk/ada-belgium/events/07/070612-abga-event.html
[2] http://www.cs.kuleuven.be/~dirk/ada-belgium/events/06/060226-fosdem.html

--