From: Samuel Tardieu <sam@ada.eu.org>
Subject: Re: C++ calling Ada code?
Date: 1999/11/08
Date: 1999-11-08T13:52:03+00:00	[thread overview]

>>>>> "Caroline" == Caroline  <caroline.j.swindellNOSPAM@cpmx.saic.com> writes:

Caroline> We will be working on a project where we will use C++ code
Caroline> (written by us) to talk to and use Ada code (not written by
Caroline> us).  Are there resources available that you know of on how
Caroline> to get C++ to call Ada routines?  Has anyone tried this?

The simplest way of doing this if you just want to call Ada
subprograms from C++ is probably to export your Ada programs with
convention C (see the reference manual) and declare those functions in
C++ with "extern C".

Caroline> Remove "NOSPAM." to reply.

Non valid address in From: field violate RFC 1036.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam@ada.eu.org