From: Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de>
Subject: Re: [GNAT] Project manager and C source files
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:28:37 +0200
Date: 2004-05-18T17:28:37+02:00	[thread overview]

* Martin Krischik:

> Florian Weimer wrote:
>
>> * Martin Krischik:
>>
>>> When C sources are included you need a makefile with the name
>>> "makefile.project".
>>
>> In which directory would I have to put this file?  The directory
>> containing the .gpr file, or the source directory?
>
> The same as the project file. For a Demo look at:
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/adacl/CUnicode/Scripts/Makefile.cunicode?rev=1.1&view=auto
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/adacl/CUnicode/Scripts/Makefile.tester?rev=1.2&view=auto

Ah, looks like the output of gpr2make.  This doesn't seem to be
included in GNAT 3.4 for Debian, though.

Currently, I simply write the .i file into the library directory, and
gnatmake picks it up from there and puts it into the static library.
That's good enough for me right now, even though I'm not sure if it's
a bug or feature.

--
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: bigpond.com, di-ve.com, hotmail.com, jumpy.it,