From: "Jean St-Pierre" <jstp@deletethis.cae.ca>
Subject: Re: Popular Design Diagram Methods For Ada
Date: 2000/02/08
Date: 2000-02-08T19:02:46+00:00	[thread overview]

For documentation of existing software, I just downloaded this week an
evaluation copy of Understand Ada from http://www.scitools.com/ and ran a
test case. It did a pretty good job. I've just started looking at it really,
so I can't tell if it will do everything you need. It's worth a try anyway.
The only problem I've encountered until now is getting readable printouts
(too large if I use "print poster" and too small if I use "print drawing").