* Re: libraries to include
@ 2000-02-01  0:00 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 2000-02-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <3897088A.3E88D858@tgv.edu.ups-tlse.fr>,
  Cecile BIASIO <biasio@tgv.edu.ups-tlse.fr> wrote:
> I just start to use Ada and i would like to know as quickly as
possible
> what is the library
> to include so I can use  " Putline"

The text I/O routines, including one named "Put_Line" are in
Ada.Text_IO.

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Re: libraries to include
@ 2000-02-01  0:00   ` Gautier
From: Gautier @ 2000-02-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Cecile, definitly if you are a begginer you should read at least a book about

Incredible, these people who just start to use Ada. Always the same beginner-style
questions in the newsgroups, year after year. Couldn't they learn something ? ;-)

> Ada and have the reference manual at hand.

               the Reference Manual

please! ;-) [un peu de respect pour les choses sacr�es!]

G.

* libraries to include
@ 2000-02-01  0:00 Cecile BIASIO
From: Cecile BIASIO @ 2000-02-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just start to use Ada and i would like to know as quickly as possible
what is the library
to include so I can use  " Putline"
thanks

* Re: libraries to include
@ 2000-02-01  0:00 ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2000-02-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Cecile BIASIO a �crit dans le message
<3897088A.3E88D858@tgv.edu.ups-tlse.fr>...
>I just start to use Ada and i would like to know as quickly as possible
>what is the library
>to include so I can use  " Putline"
>thanks

Putline does not exist!

Cecile, definitly if you are a begginer you should read at least a book
about
Ada and have the reference manual at hand. You are going to loose a lot of
time
by jumping to Ada the way you are going right now :)

Pascal.

--| http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pascal_obry
--|

* Re: libraries to include
@ 2000-02-02  0:00     ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2000-02-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gautier a �crit dans le message <3897346F.3CED4B3C@maths.unine.ch>...
>> Ada and have the reference manual at hand.
>
>               the Reference Manual

Oops I'am really sorry, what a mistake!. My apologies to the whole group ;-)

Pascal.

--| http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pascal.obry
--|

* Re: libraries to include
@ 2000-02-08  0:00   ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 2000-02-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <87p122$ksg$1@wanadoo.fr>,
  "Sybs ALHABSHI" <salhabshi@ulyssoft.com> wrote:
> with Text_io; use Text_io;
>
> procedure BeginToLoveAda is
>
> PetitMot : File_Type;
>
> begin
>
> Create(PetitMot, Out_File, "petitmot.txt");
> Put_Line(PetitMot, "Salut l'Artiste!");
> Close(PetitMot);
>
> end BeginToLoveAda;

For those of you who were unaware: This is the new official beginner's
Ada program, as "Hello World" has now been copyrighted by an American
calling-card company. :-)

--

@ 2000-02-08  0:00 ` Sybs ALHABSHI
From: Sybs ALHABSHI @ 2000-02-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)