* Re: Long time no post
       [not found] <mailman.0.1151082932.30988.comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org>
@ 2006-06-23 18:12 ` Martin Dowie
From: Martin Dowie @ 2006-06-23 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Carroll, Andrew wrote:
> Hello!  How is everyone?  It�s been a while since I�ve posted here.
> What�s new?

Ada2005? :-)

* Re: Long time no post
       [not found] ` <mailman.2.1151105635.30988.comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org>
@ 2006-06-24  1:26   ` Samuel Tardieu
From: Samuel Tardieu @ 2006-06-24  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bob> It has been a year since I have received any significant number
Bob> of Comp.Lang.Ada distributions. This is indeed a pleasant change.

Ada-France has a new server and I made sure that the three mail<->news
gateways (comp.lang.ada, fr.comp.lang.ada and comp.lang.forth) were
properly working :)

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam@rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/