From: Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@nbi.dk>
Subject: Re: cannot write to a file in Linux despite +rw permissions
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 11:37:08 +0100
Date: 2013-01-18T11:37:08+01:00	[thread overview]

YC wrote:

> I am a newbie in Linux and I have recently installed swiftlinux, which
> is Debian based. I am testing my Ada codes. They run well (I have put
> GNAT GPL 2011 for now), except that I see that I cannot write to text
> files.

You program looks correct (but ugly) and when I tested it here on my
machine it seemed to work as intended.  (I.e. created a file containing
three lines of two numbers.)

Please follow the style indicated in the Ada Quality and Style Guide.

And please don't declare global variables before the bodies of
operations which don't need access to them.

Greetings,

Jacob
--
"The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind
 in his work."