From: Jacob Sparre Andersen <jacob@jacob-sparre.dk>
Subject: Re: Tools Generating Ada
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 10:34:32 +0100
Date: 2014-02-07T10:34:32+01:00	[thread overview]

vincent.diemunsch@gmail.com writes:

> I have a question regarding Ada Code Generation tools, like Aflex /
> Ayacc for instance. How can I insert them into the automatic build
> process ? I use GNAT GPL, so is it possible to create a GPRBuild
> project that generates Ada files from an AYacc source and then compile
> the Ada sources ? Do I need to use a make file ? Where can I find
> examples ?

You should be able to do it with GPRBuild.  I haven't tried yet.  I use
make files for that kind of problems.  Some examples:

   http://repositories.jacob-sparre.dk/alsa-binding
   http://repositories.jacob-sparre.dk/photo-blog
   http://repositories.jacob-sparre.dk/gnatcoll-orm-foreign-key-twins

Greetings,

Jacob
--
"[...] *transfer* a bit of salary from the person who writes
 a bug to the person that finds a bug..." -- Keith Ray