From: Florian Weimer <someone@deneb.cygnus.argh.org>
Subject: Re: POSIX_Event_Management.Poll_FD_Array vs. Poll_File_Descriptor_Set
Date: 2000/02/05
Date: 2000-02-05T14:34:22+00:00	[thread overview]

Florian Weimer <someone@deneb.cygnus.argh.org> writes:

> The POSIX.5 draft which I looked up says the type is called
> `Poll_FD_Array', while FLORIST names it `Poll_File_Descriptor_Set'.
> Which one is right?  (There are some additional discrepancies, BTW.)

I guess I know the anser: FLORIST isn't complete in this region, at least
florist-990327 (it's even mentioned in the README, silly me). :(

Is there a new version available which supports Select and Poll?  If not,
I think I'll have to hack it myself.  Is FLORIST actively maintained
by someone whom I should contact?  The README file is a bit vague.

Or were both Select and Poll dropped from POSIX.5 (as it was the case
with POSIX.1)?