* Re: compiler for compaq ipaq
       [not found] <3d52ed82$1_2@news.bluewin.ch>
@ 2002-08-11  3:21 ` Matthew Baulch
From: Matthew Baulch @ 2002-08-11  3:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jonas Gasser wrote:

> hi
> is there any compiler for compaqs ipaq (runs with linux). I don't find anything.
> jonas

linux  x86?

http://www.gnuada.org/

* Re: compiler for compaq ipaq
@ 2002-08-11 19:08   ` Samuel Tardieu
From: Samuel Tardieu @ 2002-08-11 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Matthew> Jonas Gasser wrote:
>> hi is there any compiler for compaqs ipaq (runs with linux). I
>> don't find anything.  jonas

Matthew> linux x86?
Matthew> http://www.gnuada.org/

Compaq iPaqs use an Intel StrongARM processor.

Jonas, unless you use a microdrive or mount NFS filesystems, you are
not likely to be able to use GNAT directly on your iPaq. I would build
a cross-compiler from a desktop computer to arm-linux.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam@ada.eu.org