From: Jacob Sparre Andersen <jacob@jacob-sparre.dk>
Subject: Re: [ANN] version alpha 0.0 of Ada GStreamer bindings.
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 13:24:56 +0100
Date: 2017-12-26T13:24:56+01:00	[thread overview]

Per Sandberg wrote:

> Just want to take a poll on the interest level.  Got Ada-equivalents
> for all GStreamer header files.
>
> 	https://github.com/persan/A-gst

It looks interesting.

One suggestion: Make the internal, thin bindings private children of a
root package for the project.  That way users of the binding don't
accidentally access the thin bindings directly.

Greetings,

Jacob
--
»I'm perfectly happy with my current delusional system.«
                                           -- Mirabel Tanner