From: Samuel Tardieu <sam@rfc1149.net>
Subject: Re: bug report being ignored
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:02:27 +0100
Date: 2008-02-29T18:05:01+01:00	[thread overview]

>>>>> "Tero" == Tero Koskinen <tero.koskinen@iki.fi> writes:

Tero> I looked at the problem and probably found the location of the
Tero> bug from the GCC/GNAT sources.

Tero> Could you try a patch at
Tero> http://iki.fi/tero.koskinen/gcc/gcc-ada-xref_lib_adb.diff and
Tero> report if the patch solves the problem for you (and doesn't
Tero> introduce any new problems)?

I submitted an identical patch three days ago:

  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gcc.patches/157295

I'm waiting for its review before checking it in GCC sources.

As a general rule, when a bug in the GCC bugzilla is marked as being
assigned to someone (as this one was), it is better to contact the
assignee to avoid work duplication.

But thanks anyway, I hope to see new patches from you in the future!

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam@rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/