From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: Newbie question: Binary operator expected?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 19:50:24 +0200
Date: 2011-05-13T19:50:24+02:00	[thread overview]

Geoffrey Laval writes:
> Hi everybody,
> I'm fairly new to Ada [...]

Welcome!

> (Gnat is the compiler, right, and GPS the IDE?)

Yes and yes.

Adam already answered your other questions.

Personally, I think it is a bad idea to mix French identifiers with
English keywords.  Even though I am French, the effort required to
switch languages on the fly distracts me from understanding of the
program text.  With experience you will probably end up thinking the
same.

--
Ludovic Brenta.