From: Jacob Sparre Andersen <jacob@jacob-sparre.dk>
Subject: Re: How much fixing a bug in GNAT costs?
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 15:36:18 +0200
Date: 2016-06-25T15:36:18+02:00	[thread overview]

Victor Porton wrote:

> How much fixing this bug may cost?

I can't tell you about fixing the specific problem you have run into,
but a support contract with AdaCore (20kEUR/year for your first five
developers) is one way to get somebody to look at it.

I think there are also places on-line, where you can offer to pay for
having specific bugs fixed in Open Source software, but it isn't
something I have experience with.

Greetings,

Jacob
--
"I Am The Leading Programmer" - J.-P. Rosen
 is abstract tagged limited private