From: Chris Morgan <mihalis@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT and "Using and Porting GNU CC"
Date: 1999/02/03
Date: 1999-02-03T08:23:48-06:00	[thread overview]

"news.oxy.com" <Vladimir_Olensky@oxy.com> writes:

> Sorry, instead of "Manuals Online" you should better follow the "Free
> Software Documentation " link if you want to find more links to the "Using
> and Porting GNU CC".
> "Manuals Online"  is the link to the utilities documentation page.

The FSF also sells a printed copy (nicely typeset in computer modern
fonts of course) in the US and Europe, not to mention CDs and even
t-shirts. The t-shirts are claimed to cause spontaneous friendships at
seminars. Well I don't know about that, but people come up to me in
the street (in NYC) to discuss Linux when I'm wearing mine !

Chris
--
Chris Morgan <mihalis at ix.netcom.com                http://mihalis.net