From: bglbv@my-dejanews.com
Subject: Re: Looking for an Ada project
Date: 1999/04/24
Date: 1999-04-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

dennison@telepath.com writes:

> Folks in c.l.a. tend to be a very suspicious lot, especially around finals
> time. Trust me, if you hung out here for several years like Marin has, you
> would be that way too.

Is it finals time in France (where the original query seems to have
been posted from)? Anyway, I see no reason for paranoia when the
answer is going to be along the lines of "go to the library and look
under <insert UDC number here>", or in this case "go to www.adahome.com
and browse". I am even inclined to answer more direct homework
questions, provided I can come up with an answer sufficiently out of
the ordinary that simply figuring out how to make use of it would be
worthy of a homework assignment...

> There's lots more out there. But without knowing your motives, its tough to
> tell what would work for your needs and what won't.

That's a better point, but perhaps he wants to figure that out on his own.