* JVM News
@ 2003-02-07 22:57 achrist
From: achrist @ 2003-02-07 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Here is some info about the JVM from Sun that may give a clue why JGnat
never became a successful product for ACT:

http://www.internalmemos.com/memos/memodetails.php?memo_id=1321

Al

* Re: JVM News
@ 2003-02-16  0:55 Alexandre E. Kopilovitch
From: Alexandre E. Kopilovitch @ 2003-02-16  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Richard Riehle <richard@adaworks.com> wrote:
> >http://www.internalmemos.com/memos/memodetails.php?memo_id=1321
>
>Sad thing about the World Wide Web.  Anything that appears in print is taken as
>factual.   Has anyone taken the trouble to confirm that this memo is authentic?

Incidentally I am able to confirm authenticity of that memo... to some degree,
of course - I can't confirm every word in it, but generally the text is genuine.

Alexander Kopilovitch                      aek@vib.usr.pu.ru