* Connect to MySQL
@ 2005-03-04 20:31 Christer Erlandsson
From: Christer Erlandsson @ 2005-03-04 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, anyone who now about a package to connect to MySQL?

/Christer

* Re: Connect to MySQL
@ 2005-03-04 21:43 ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2005-03-04 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Christer Erlandsson <no_spam@mitronic.se> writes:

> Hi, anyone who now about a package to connect to MySQL?

Check GNADE on sourceforge.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.org
--|

* Re: Connect to MySQL
@ 2005-03-05  0:23   ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2005-03-05  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pascal Obry writes:
> Christer Erlandsson writes:
>
>> Hi, anyone who now about a package to connect to MySQL?
>
> Check GNADE on sourceforge.
>
> Pascal.

or on Debian: apt-get install gnade-dev

--
Ludovic Brenta.

* Re: Connect to MySQL
@ 2005-03-09  2:34 ` Ken O Burtch
From: Ken O Burtch @ 2005-03-09  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you want a UNIX/Linux solution, Warren Gay's APQ library handles
PostgreSQL and MySQL.  He told me he will be releasing and updated
version shortly.

It's located at home.cogeco.ca/~ve3wwg/

This is the library used by the Business Shell.

KB

Christer Erlandsson wrote:

> Hi, anyone who now about a package to connect to MySQL?
>
> /Christer

* Re: Connect to MySQL
@ 2005-03-09 20:20   ` Christer Erlandsson
From: Christer Erlandsson @ 2005-03-09 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks, I've tried to install and use this one but I still get some
error messages.

It looks ok for what I need and I'll try to figure out what's wrong.

/Christer