From: Richard D Riehle <laoXhai@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Rate Monotonic Analysis
Date: 2000/02/02
Date: 2000-02-02T17:41:10+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3898680C.A32B29F1@quadruscorp.com>,
	"Marin D. Condic" <mcondic-nospam@quadruscorp.com> wrote:

>>   Meeting Deadlines in Hard Real-Time Systems:
>>       The Rate Monotonic Approach

>Can you find the book at Fry's? ;-) Seriously: You mentioned at one
>point a bookstore in the San Jose area that you thought well of. Is this
>available in some bookstore or is the best bet to go to Amazon?

I would doubt that Fry's would carry this kind of book.  The buyer
there has a very narrow range of software experience.  Also, Fry's
is pretty much a toy store for techies, not a serious place for
buying books (or much else, in my opinion). I purchased my copy at
Stanford Book Store, the off-campus store on University Avenue.
I suspect you can order it through http://www.fatbrain.com as well.

Spent another hour with it last night.  Really enjoying it. I will
probably use it as the text for some tasking seminar in the future.

Richard Riehle
richard@adaworks.com