From: "IvWStudents" <ivwstud@dutchpu.TUDelft.NL>
Subject: I/F to Win32API?
Date: 1996/10/21
Date: 1996-10-21T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Dag!

I'm looking for anything, that helps the Fortran/Ada-programmer to
deal witch the Win32API. Are there any usefull routine compilations or
"development studios" (Delphi-like) that create buttons/windows and
this stuff and are directly accesible by Fortran or Ada sourcecode or
create Fortran/Ada skelletons?

I have to code an application under Win95 and wonder if it's possible
to do this with Ada or F90 without bothering with the deeper secrets
of the Win32API.

Thanks,
  Bernd

--