From: Jacob Sparre Andersen <jacob@jacob-sparre.dk>
Subject: Re: one task missing during the execution
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 18:59:24 +0200
Date: 2014-10-16T18:59:24+02:00	[thread overview]

compguy45@gmail.com writes:

> I have 6 tasks......There properly wait at the first entry and print
> out their ids....then they all accounted for inside doSomething but
> right before doSomethingElse id 123 just disappears...

Have you included an exception handler at the end of each of your tasks?
All tasks (but the main task) terminate silently in case of an
exception, so it can be useful to have a final exception handler in any
task for registering that it has been terminated by an exception.

Greetings,

Jacob
--
Photos from the Faroe Islands: