From: sandrobinetti@yahoo.com (Sandro Binetti)
Subject: ADA compiler and ELF object format
Date: 26 Nov 2001 05:50:48 -0800
Date: 2001-11-26T13:50:49+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi everybody.

How coul'd I move the .data section into the .bss section of an ELF
object?
I've seen that leaving uninitialized the variables inside my ADA
program does move the object allocation from the .data section into
the .bss one. Is there another way to achieve the same result?

Ah, I'm using a GHS Ada Multi Compiler for Sparc.

Tnx, Sandro.