From: Jacob Sparre Andersen <jacob@jacob-sparre.dk>
Subject: Re: How to find remote job as Ada-developer?
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 08:49:10 +0200
Date: 2018-06-04T08:49:10+02:00	[thread overview]

eduardsapotski@gmail.com writes:

> I have no experience of industrial development in Ada-language. How to
> get it?

Check out the list of companies AdaCore advertises as their customers.

See if you would be willing to move to any of their locations.

Check if they have open positions and apply - or send them unsolicited
applications.

I doubt that you will get a remote position without documented
experience in Ada.  Even with documented Ada experience, it is hard.
And for big projects, you should expect 6-24 months on-site just to get
to know the project well enough to be able to work independently.

Greetings,

Jacob
--
"I have no prejudice except against Pakistanis, which is normal."