From: Chris Morgan <mihalis@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Two dimensional arrays: help
Date: 1998/01/06
Date: 1998-01-06T10:57:17-06:00	[thread overview]

dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar) writes:

> I know of no "loss of efficiency introduced into unsigned
> numbers between the rationale and the manual", you should elaborate.
> Certainly the rules in the manual are quite clear, and I see no basis
> at all for the claim that it is impossible to know the rules about
> unsigned numbers without examples.

I for one clearly remember Michael complaining that the modular types
in Ada95 don't behave the way the Rationale implied and you responding
that the Rationale is wrong.

Perhaps we can all agree that the most useless material for learning
from possible is wrong examples!

Chris
--
Chris Morgan <mihalis at ix.netcom.com>
     "I'm considering throwing myself out of the window.  It