From: Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: Seek advice - "Ada for Smart People"
Date: 2000/01/31
Date: 2000-01-31T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <38937FA6.D0F8D1F1@earthlink.net>,
  jrcarter@acm.org wrote:
> BSCrawford wrote:
> > Well, I have drafted a small volume called "Ada Essentials:
> > Overview, Examples and Glossary" and now I am hoping to find a
> > publisher.  This is new territory for me, and I seek any advice
> > you teamers care to give, as to specific publishers I might
> > contact or how to go about this process in general.
>
> Congratifications! You might consider Addison Wesley (not sure of
> spelling) and O'Reilly.

I have absolutely no experience on this subject. However, I think it
would be awesome to have an Ada "nutshell" book out there.

Also, if you do manage to get it published with a major technical
publisher, I'd suggest asking Grady Booch to do the foreward. He's an
Ada enthusiast who's well respected in non-Ada circles.

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.