From: jerry@jvdsys.nextjk.stuyts.nl (Jerry van Dijk)
Subject: Re: Problem with  installing GNAT 3.07
Date: 1997/09/22
Date: 1997-09-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3423e9ab.9712927@news.telem.openu.ac.il> yanivsh@telem.openu.ac.il writes:

>   I installed the Gnat 3.07 and when I copiling a program or linking
>   one, the screen mode is automaticly toggled.

First of all, you might be running a very outdated version of GNAT, on
most platforms the current version is 3.10p.

As for 'screen mode toggled', what exactly do you mean by this ?

Are you working on a PC ? What OS are you running ? Which commands
are you using to compile and link ?

I am afraid we need more information to help you here.

Regards,
Jerry.

--

-- Jerry van Dijk | Leiden, Holland