From: Jean-Marc Bourguet <bourguet@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: Extended revelation
Date: 2000/01/31
Date: 2000-01-31T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

> From: "Matthew Heaney" <matthew_heaney@acm.org>
> Subject: Re: Extended revelation
> Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:54:23 GMT

> > I've also considered exporting T from the parent package, but
> > neither
> > solution please me.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by this.

I think indeed you have not understood what I want to do. What I really
want is something like modula-3 partial revelation: one package
providing multiples interface. In Ada95, a package has two interfaces,
one for the general public, one for his children. What I want is
multiple public interfaces. Until now, using child package has
permetted me to do this cleanly and here is the first example I come
with where I do not find a clean solution in Ada.

-- Jean-Marc

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.