From: ssdken@muddcs.Claremont.EDU (Ken Nelson)
Subject: Methods for getting from Structured Requirements to Ada Design
Date: 15 Sep 88 04:21:04 GMT	[thread overview]

I am investigating techniques for designing programs in Ada from structured
requirements (Data Flow Diagrams, etc...).  The requirements tool I am using
is Cadre's Teamwork.  Is anybody out there aware of methods for coverting from
'bubbles' to Ada design.  I would appreciate recommendations of books and
articles.  Thanks in advance.

				Ken Nelson
				(714) 625-6147