From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: Ada in Debian: Xavier Grave is a new Debian Maintainer
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 19:36:54 +0100
Date: 2010-03-02T19:36:54+01:00	[thread overview]

Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne) writes on comp.lang.ada:
> Le Tue, 02 Mar 2010 14:49:18 +0100, Ludovic Brenta
> <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org> a écrit:
> And you Ludovic, who was your mentor ? ;)

I started from the already excellent packages by Samuel Tardieu.  I also
learned a lot from Matthias Klose, the leade maintainer for GCC and
related packages, who was also my sponsor.  Some parts I learned the
hard way (long hours reading and re-reading documentation, processing
bug reports, etc.)  Overall it took me three years from the time I
started to the time when I became a Debian Developer. There was no
intermediate Debian Maintainer status at that time.

--
Ludovic Brenta.