From: "Saša Janiška" <sjaniska@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ada vs Eiffel
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 17:10:48 +0200
Date: 2019-10-14T17:10:48+02:00	[thread overview]

> IMO, Eiffel treats contracts wrong.

Can you say something more in regard? I'm really curious to learn...

> P.S. Regarding FLOSS and GtkAda I maintain a widget library, it is free:
>
>    http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/aicwl.htm

It's realy impressive, although I believe that 'standard' (aka
non-inustrial widgets) should be enough for my purpose.

> P.P.S. There are also people maintaining Ada binding to Qt and doing
> impressive things with.

I noticed several announcements in the mailing list, but it always
looked as there are no public repos or some community around it?

> So GTK is by far not the only option for Ada. There are numerous
> Windows-specific GUI frameworks for Ada too. E.g. Claw etc.

I'm ore than happy with Linux, without any plan to change my OS in the
nearby future, so, for now I'm interested only for what is available on
Linux.

Sincerely,
Saša

--
In the material world, one who is unaffected by whatever good
or evil he may obtain, neither praising it nor despising it,