* Re: I never did shit in prgramming but bash n some lisp, can  ada make me rich?
       [not found] <47a603d5-085c-4640-ac09-1f3f1ccdfdc0@googlegroups.com>
@ 2017-06-18 22:00 ` Shark8
       [not found]   ` <4210ec85-fa0c-4e5a-bb2a-b3e2d8f9c117@googlegroups.com>
From: Shark8 @ 2017-06-18 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 1:23:19 AM UTC-6, polymorph self wrote:
> If I dedicate to ada only for liek a year can I do a starup and get rich?

Your question is too vague and open-ended, and even if it wasn't there's a lot of variables to having even a successful start-up, and even more for "getting rich".

If you were to actually knuckle down and actually LEARN instead of posting vague buzzword-filled non-serious questions you would already know Ada; so I guess the real question is this: can you learn?

@ 2017-06-18 22:35 ` John
       [not found]   ` <7ba715b4-d0e8-44d8-a982-ddf750738ffd@googlegroups.com>
From: John @ 2017-06-18 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 00:23:17 -0700 (PDT), polymorph self
<jackvanc3@gmail.com> wrote:

>If I dedicate to ada only for liek a year can I do a starup and get rich?

 Http://www.adacrypt.co.uk
 Austin O'Byrne on the sci.crypt newsgroup.

 He's been trying for decades to do this. He hasn't made it yet.
Still, he's sure he's got it right this time.

 If nothing else, his site and history will serve as examples of how
*not* to succeed.
 Good luck.
 I truly mean that.
                                                  J.

@ 2017-06-23 14:55     ` John
       [not found]       ` <71024aa9-16bb-47ec-bde5-f86cf49cfe5f@googlegroups.com>
From: John @ 2017-06-23 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 07:42:36 -0700 (PDT), polymorph self
<jackvanc3@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 6:36:35 PM UTC-4, John wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 00:23:17 -0700 (PDT), polymorph self
>> <jackvanc3@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >If I dedicate to ada only for liek a year can I do a starup and get rich?
>>
>>  Http://www.adacrypt.co.uk
>>  Austin O'Byrne on the sci.crypt newsgroup.
>>
>>  He's been trying for decades to do this. He hasn't made it yet.
>> Still, he's sure he's got it right this time.
>>
>>  If nothing else, his site and history will serve as examples of how
>> *not* to succeed.
>>  Good luck.
>>  I truly mean that.
>>                                                   J.
>
>I heard you got double teamed by black shemales.

 Pardon?

 Was that supposed to be some form of insult? If so, it's a damned
poor one as I have no idea why it would be such a bad thing and as I
have, in truth, never been "double-teamed" by anything or anyone. Nor,
indeed, have I ever encountered a "shemale" of any colour though I
might be interested in their story were I to.

 I was, you dimwitted poltroon and scion of sixteen generations of
sibling matings, trying to *help* you. I offered an example of a path
not to be trodden on your way to wealth and fame. If you are too
stupid to see this then fuck you.

 May your crotch be infested by the fleas from a million camels in a
land where insecticides are banned.
                                                 J.

@ 2017-06-24  3:59     ` Shark8
From: Shark8 @ 2017-06-24  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 8:43:04 AM UTC-6, polymorph self wrote:
> On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 6:00:29 PM UTC-4, Shark8 wrote:
> > On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 1:23:19 AM UTC-6, polymorph self wrote:
> > > If I dedicate to ada only for liek a year can I do a starup and get rich?
> >
> > Your question is too vague and open-ended, and even if it wasn't there's a lot of variables to having even a successful start-up, and even more for "getting rich".
> >
> > If you were to actually knuckle down and actually LEARN instead of posting vague buzzword-filled non-serious questions you would already know Ada; so I guess the real question is this: can you learn?
>
> has anyone got rich with ada powered startup?
>
> name a few

Do your own research. (Here's a few starting places for you "Tartan" and "Rational".)

@ 2017-06-24 20:02     ` gautier_niouzes
From: gautier_niouzes @ 2017-06-24 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

> has anyone got rich with ada powered startup?

I know Ada from someone who got pretty rich with an Ada powered startup. But Ada is only a tool. It won't make you rich by some magic. You first need a good business idea, lots of work, and luck as well...
Here is an example of an Ada startup which obviously did well over the years: https://www.romans-cad.com/
G.
A free online game in Ada: http://pasta.phyrama.com/game.html

@ 2017-06-25 22:53         ` John
From: John @ 2017-06-25 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 09:09:31 -0700 (PDT), polymorph self
<jackvanc3@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 10:56:34 AM UTC-4, John wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 07:42:36 -0700 (PDT), polymorph self
>> <jackvanc3@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I heard you got double teamed by black shemales.
>>
>>  Pardon?
>>
>>  Was that supposed to be some form of insult? If so, it's a damned
>> poor one as I have no idea why it would be such a bad thing and as I
>> have, in truth, never been "double-teamed" by anything or anyone. Nor,
>> indeed, have I ever encountered a "shemale" of any colour though I
>> might be interested in their story were I to.
>>
>>  I was, you dimwitted poltroon and scion of sixteen generations of
>> sibling matings, trying to *help* you. I offered an example of a path
>> not to be trodden on your way to wealth and fame. If you are too
>> stupid to see this then fuck you.
>>
>>  May your crotch be infested by the fleas from a million camels in a
>> land where insecticides are banned.
>>                                                  J.
>
>3 black shemales on you!

 Hmm, even less interesting, informative, adult and human than I had
at first considered.
 Killfiled.
 Whatever help, aid, succour, advice and support I might have provided
to you in the years ahead of you is now never, *NEVER* going to
happen. For some obscure, masochistic, insane pseudo-reason you have
decided to attack, however unsuccessfully, weakly and childishly,
someone who was willing to make your life better, easier, warmer,
nicer and more comfortable.
 You are a nasty, vicious, idiotic, microcephalic, stupid little being
of no worth  and you are a self-mutilating poltroon, to boot.
 Necrotising fasciitis is worth ten of you.
 Reply at your will, I will not see them, goodbye.
                                                   J.

@ 2017-06-30 20:50       ` digitig
From: digitig @ 2017-06-30 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 3:56:34 PM UTC+1, John wrote:

>  May your crotch be infested by the fleas from a million camels in a
> land where insecticides are banned.

Well, if this thread has achieved nothing else, it has taught me a truly wonderful curse that I hope never to have cause to use but will not hesitate to if called for.