From: GMYERS@NOSC-TECR.ARPA (gilbert myers)
Subject: Proposal for a standard set of Ada mathematical functions
Date: Thu, 3-Dec-87 19:29:51 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Thu Dec  3 19:29:51 1987

To all Ada practitioners,

As users, we need your opinion on a proposalfor a standard set of
specifications for elementary mathematical functions.

At the Boston SIGAda, you are invited to a panel presentation on
a proposal for a standard set of specifications for Ada elementary
mathematical functions.  Thursday, Dec 10, 6:30 pm

We provide the "specs".  You provide the "bodies".

The panel will have short talks on the need for the standard, a rationale
for the standard proposed, "how to" implement, and testing of implementations.

The panel will be held Thursday evening, December 10, 1987 at 6:30 pm.

Come one, come all

-------