From: cwilliams%gburg.DECnet@BLUTO.SCC.COM ("GBURG::CWILLIAMS")
Subject: re: Emery's Lexical Q
Date: Wed, 23-Sep-87 08:05:00 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Wed Sep 23 08:05:00 1987

The Rational R1000 compiler also accepts the example as legal and does execute
properly. Given the fact that DEC-Ada also accepts it, I would say that it is
in fact legal Ada. The fact that other compilers reject it as erroneous
suggests to me that the example should be added to the ACVC if the final
determination is that the example is legal.

Chuck Williams
CONTEL Federal Systems
------