From: CONTR47@NOSC-TECR.ARPA
Subject: val-comp.hlp not big, just verbose
Date: Tue, 15-Sep-87 21:19:27 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Tue Sep 15 21:19:27 1987

val-comp.hlp consists of:
70,656 characters of which:
34,054 are blanks
10,162 are minus signs
 5,052 are vertical bars
   That computes to 70% of the file for formatting. (Actually
somewhat less because of need for embedded blanks. I suggest that
vertical bars and minus signs be eliminated thus also
eliminating many blanks and then consider not repeating
company name etc. and *then* maybe it will be
feasible to mail it to everyone. (No, I didn't just volunteer
to do the formatting).
regards, sam harbaugh