From: SALLEN%LOCK.SPAN@STAR.STANFORD.EDU
Subject: Not able to acquire compiler list directly
Date: Mon, 14-Sep-87 14:48:01 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Mon Sep 14 14:48:01 1987

	Reading Karl Nyberg's message about the latest list of
validated compilers made my mouth water, but alas, I am on this
list through SPAN, not directly on Arpanet.  Is there any way
that I can get this file?  Could someone send it to me?  Or is
there a way that I can go out and get in myself?

					Stanley.