From: PETCHER%SVDSD@eg.ti.COM
Subject: Adathink
Date: Fri, 7-Aug-87 10:34:00 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Fri Aug  7 10:34:00 1987

I talked to some folks a while back who were doing algorithm design and
testing in LISP then converting to JOVIAL for actual implementation.  They
claimed to be experiencing extremely high productivity using this method.  In
playing with LISP myself I found that, inspite of its striking dissimilarity
from any "conventional" (procedural?) language, thinking out a process in LISP
gave me a much clearer picture of how to think about that process regardless
of language.

Malcolm Petcher
Texas Instruments, Inc.