From: Kamrad@HI-MULTICS.ARPA
Subject: ada training for real time applications
Date: Fri, 7-Aug-87 15:44:00 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Fri Aug  7 15:44:00 1987

I need some help in locating materials to support an Ada training class
which will be focusing on applying Ada to real time applications.  I
need the following:

-  good pedagogical examples of real time applications in Ada; all
classes of real time systems are exceptable;

-  a project-sized exercise that would enable the student to
incrementally build a real-time application;

Full fidelity is not necessary; only enough details to understand the
requirements of real-time applciation development.

Any help or information where I can get help would be most appreciated.
Of course I need that help ASAP.

Mike Kamrad
612 782 7321