From: Brosgol@MIT-MULTICS.ARPA
Subject: Re: Ada '88 Proposals
Date: Sun, 19-Jul-87 22:12:00 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Sun Jul 19 22:12:00 1987

In case there was any confusion about who is ALIWG, it is a working
group under the Users Committee of ACM SIGAda.  Any recommendations
coming out of ALIWG reflect only the opinions of the participants and do
not necessarily reflect the opinions of SIGAda, ACM, or any other
organization.

I sometimes get weary reading disclaimers such as what I provided above,
but in the July-August Ada Letters there was an insufficient
identification of exactly who ALIWG is (at least in their submitted
paper) and thus I think that some clarification was in order.

-Ben Brosgol / ACM SIGAda Chair (as of 1 July 1987)