From: jusczak@NADC.ARPA (M. Jusczak)
Subject: Ada for MIL-STD-1750A
Date: Wed, 17-Jun-87 08:41:43 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Wed Jun 17 08:41:43 1987

I am interested in Ada compilers for the MIL-STD-1750A computer. The host will
be a VAX.  Any information concerning the application performance along with
any software development tools available would be greatly appreciated.  Any
comparisons that have been performed among the existing compilers would also be
of great help.  I am also interested in linkers for the 1750A with respect to
using Ada and other languages.

Thank You,

Mike Jusczak
Naval Air Development Center